Snooze Restaurant Manager
Everything you need to know to make the right benefits selection for you!
Selecting the right benefits package can be challenging. We are here to help! Start by reviewing the information below. The information on this page will help you better understand what options are available for you and your family. Review the information on the page, click on the links below to be directed to the benefits guide, and don’t forget to look the voluntary benefits that are available to you.
What’s new for benefits in 2024!
Highlights – The Really Good Stuff
· Open Enrollment will be passive, meaning if you have coverage in 2023 and don’t make any changes in Bswift, your elections will carryover for 2024 – except for FSA! You must manually choose FSA each and every year in Bswift.
· Our insurance carriers and major vendors are remaining the same!
· Even better, there will be very MINIMAL premium changes, and even some premium savings in some cases! Yay! Snooze was able to negotiate a 5% increase to our medical premiums, despite a national average increase of nearly 8%! We know keeping premiums affordable is a big deal for every Snoozer and their family, so Snooze has absorbed nearly all the premium increases, keeping Snoozer premiums just about the same.
· Our Cigna plan now includes enhanced fertility care!
· The new program includes diagnostic testing, evaluations, treatment and cryopreservation services.
FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNTS (FSAs) – MUST RE-ENROLL FOR 2024
· FSAs are use-it-or-lose-it savings accounts, that allow you to make either qualifying medical purchases or charge childcare/adult day care expenses on a pre-tax basis. Depending on how much you elect for your FSA and your tax situation, you could save up to over $1k annually!
· The Health Care FSA (for qualifying personal and dependent medical expenses) maximum is increasing from $3,050 to $3,200.
· The Dependent Care FSA (for qualifying child and adult day care expenses) maximum is remaining at $5,000.
· Anyone who enrolled in FSA for 2023 and wants to again in 2024 MUST re-enroll in Bswift during Open Enrollment.
· The last day to spend your 2023 FSA dollars is 12/31/23.
HEALTHIESTYOU – NOW WITH MENTAL WELLBEING CARE FOR AGES 13-17!
· HealthiestYou is low-cost telehealth access via an app, giving you 24/7 access to speak with a variety of doctors and healthcare professionals – including unlimited visits to licensed mental wellbeing professionals. HealthiestYou is also great for telehealth appointments with primary care doctors who can write prescriptions and order tests. HealthiestYou is not health insurance, just access to healthcare professionals.
· Beginning January 1, 2024, HealthiestYou will provide mental wellbeing services to adolescents, ages 13-17. Previously, mental wellbeing services were only available to adults 18+.
· ALL Snoozers can add or drop HealthiestYou at any time, not just during Open Enrollment. This can be done by reaching out [email protected] and they’ll then receive enrollment instructions for Bswift. Enrollment can take up to 7 days to go into effect and cannot be used same day as registration.
· The weekly cost for Snoozers and dependents in their household is increasing from $2.08/paycheck to $2.19/paycheck.
Check Out These Great Resources
Your one stop shop for all things benefits. This includes rates, plan details, financial benefits, and more!
What Plan Is Right For Me?
Trying to determine what plan is best for you? This document will help you understand the difference between each plan, and how each plan is designed to suit your specific needs.
CignA ONE GUIDE
Whether you are a current Cigna customer or considering enrolling in our plan, this service helps you review your health plan options.
YOUR FINANCIAL WELLNESS MATTERS!
INVESTING IN A 401(K)
To help you prepare for the future, we sponsor a 401(k) and Roth 401(k) retirement savings plan through Principal. Click below to learn more!
To help provide financial security for your family in the event of death or dismemberment, we provide basic term life and accidental death & dismemberment (AD&D) coverage at no cost to you.
SHORT TERM DISABILITY
Snooze provides Short-Term Disability through New York Life to all Manager Snoozers automatically, AT NO COST to you.
All the compliance and legal things you need to know
BENEFIT PLAN NOTIFICATIONS
An easy-to-read document covering all the legal things you need to know about our benefit plans.
Everything you need to know if you want to consider buying health insurance on the marketplace.
Love to read all the details? Review this document for all the information on all the medical, dental and vision plans we offer at Snooze.
Don’t forget to review all the voluntary benefits Snooze has to offer!
Snooze has some incredible voluntary benefits that make your Snooze and life even better! From Pet Insurance to stress management, and improving your financial wellness with a 401k, we have you covered. Click on the link below to review all the voluntary benefits we have to offer. Don’t let these incredible and low-to-no-cost benefits pas you by!
Have A Question?
E-Mail Us: [email protected]